Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited ("Domino's") acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. This policy covers the personal information that Domino's and its franchisees hold and sets out the way in which Domino's and its franchisees will use, manage and protect your personal information when you visit any of our websites, or place an order with one of our stores, including franchisee stores.
Domino's may revise this policy from time to time whenever necessary so check this website regularly to stay informed of any updates. This policy is effective as from March 2006.
How Do We Collect Information?
Domino's and its franchisees may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
- visit our web sites;
- enter into a competition or promotion;
- participate in a survey;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- register as an eClub member;
- apply for a job;
- request information regarding our Franchise system;
- submit website feedback; or
- place a pizza order viaa store or via our internet system.
Where Domino's or its franchisee collects personal information about you from someone else, Domino's or the franchisee will take reasonable steps to advise you.
How Do We Use Information?
Domino's and its franchisees may use the personal information that you submit to store and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- to process any job application you may submit;
- to provide you with any franchise information you may request;
- to determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites;
- to fulfil prizes, awards and purchases;
- to respond to specific requests from visitors;
- to keep you informed about any changes to our websites;
- to conduct marketing research; and
- to now and again send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
Third Party Disclosure
Domino's and its franchisees may share statistics and personal information between themselves and with companies that are related to Domino's including our international branches.
Personal information that you submit to Domino's and it franchisees may be disclosed to a third party:
- Such as our suppliers who are employed to provide some of our services such as mailing houses;
- to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
- if you have provided your express consent to share the information;
- if Domino's or its franchisees are required or authorised by law to disclose the information;
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes;
Access, Accuracy and Security
Domino's and its franchisees will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us (see "Contact Us" section below).
Domino's and it franchisees will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Domino's or its franchisees will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information (such as information about racial or ethnic origins or political or religious beliefs) except with your specific consent or in the circumstances permitted in the Australian and New Zealand Privacy Laws.
Each time you visit the Domino's site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address.
Domino's may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. Domino's may use this information to evaluate and improve the Domino's websites.
A Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit a Domino's site. A Cookie helps us to recognise you when you re-visit our sites and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the sites.
For example, once you have placed a new pizza order you may be offered the opportunity to personalise your order so that the system remembers it for future use. A cookie will be set on your machine that enables us to recognise your computer when you return to order your favourite pizza next time.
With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more. If you disable all cookies, you may be able to take advantage of all the features of our sites.